{FAVES} April Favorites! CURE Natural Aqua Gel, Celeteque, Vanilla & Co and Venus & Mars!

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, May 2, 2013. Filed under: , , , , , ,

Since it's already May, it's time for me to post my April favorites! These past few weeks, I'm using so many different products for my skin and I never been this aware of my skin. Usually what I only do is slap myself with my sunflower oil from Human Nature then go to bed. Now, I'm using so many products and so far I'm glad that it worked for my skin.


Jadaaan~ My lurves of my life last April.

① CURE Natural Aqua Gel
  • Japan's No. 1 exfoliator "1 bottle SOLD every 12 seconds in Japan!" is now in the Philippines. CURE Natural Aqua Gel is known for being a famous exfoliator that removes 0.01 mm of dead skin and dirt while supporting the regeneration of the skin. Why CURE? CURE is the most gentle exfoliation for your skin. It doesn't have those beads that would rub on your skin. It's 90% Water (hydrogen water), preservative free, coloring free, mineral oil free and artificial fragrance free. It's safe to use for all skin types! What makes me buy CURE is the reviews that I read from blogs. I was supposed to buy this from an online shop but since I have no money, I went emo lol. Then, suddenly there was a CUREphil fanpage that I found and also Sample Room. I was super duper uber suprised that CURE is actually available now in Beauty Bar Philippines! Yaaaay! I was so excited that I withdrawed from my bank account and bought my own bottle. After using it, I noticed that my skin was brighter than ever! It seems like I'm gonna say goodbye to my dull skin, and hello bright and flawless skin! :)
  • If I were you, CURE is actually a good investment if you're looking for a good exfoliator. You'll never regret buying CURE! 

CELETEQUE Acne Clearing Facial Moisturizer Gel
  • I love how Celeteque has this Acne Clearing moisturizer gel. Why? First, I dislike rich and creamy moisturizers especially on a weather like this hot! I was so glad that I bought a gel type moisturizer that is not heavy when you apply on your face and at the same time contains ingredients that reduce sebum secretion that leads to acnes and blackheads. Say No! to rich and creamy moisturizers (for oily and acne prone skin) and say hello to Celeteque's Acne Solution Line Moisturizer Gel!
  • They have a skin analyzer where they recommend you products that is suited for your skin which is helpful if you do not know which product would you buy.

Vanilla & Co. Witch Hazel Beauty Tonic
  • It refreshes, hydrates and moisturizes my delicate skin despite the hot weather! What can I say with this product? It does it job and it's also 2-in-1! In short, it's used as a mist and also as a toner. I will write a review of this after this post. A very affordable mist that is natural and safe.

Venus &Mars Emu Radiance Cream
  • This product is my fave because I love using it as a moisturizer before my BB cream. Why? Because it DOES gives you this powder finish! It's pure, refined and light in texture. It's also contains my favorite ingredient which is Emu Oil. This product is also Hypo Allergenic  natural, organic and etc. Now, this cream is actually 3-in-1! Moisturizing day and night cream and primer that turns powdery. It's actually one of V&M must try (for me) because it really gives me this radiant glow. Anyway, I actually finished this tub and it took me I think 2-3 months.

No Responses to {FAVES} April Favorites! CURE Natural Aqua Gel, Celeteque, Vanilla & Co and Venus & Mars!

Leave a Reply