{REVIEW} Vanilla & Co. Witch Hazel Beauty Tonic Review

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, May 2, 2013. Filed under: , , , ,

Hello, today I'm gonna be reviewing one of my April favorites which is Vanilla & Co.'s Witch Hazel Beauty Tonic! 

At first, I don't know exactly what I was supposed to do with this and also, I bought it from Zalora (from my previous haul) Let's look at the ingredients first, shall we?

Ingredients: Water, Witch Hazel Extract, Tea Tree Extract, Lemon Extract, Peppermint Extract, Vitamin C
  • Witch Hazel - Witch hazel is known for reducing the inflammation on a pimple, shrink bags under the eyes, treat dry skin, treat and soothe a nasty sunburn and other more. It has so much benefits for our skin that's why some people use witch hazel as their skincare regimen.
  • Tea Tree - Tea Tree Extract is used to treat acne, athlete's foost, eczema, various yeast infections and etc. It's also an antiseptic to be used on cuts and burns. 
  • Lemon - rich in alpha hydroxy acids that helps exfoliate the skin and get rid of dead skin cells. It's also a blackhead remover, skin brightener and sunburn reliever. Lemon is also used for whitening dark ares like underarm and knees.
  • Peppermint - it gives soothing effect on the skin by its cooling action.
  • Vitamin C - it is a powerful and effective antioxidant that protects our bodies from free radicals.

See those health benefits that this tonic gives? 

This is my first ever beauty tonic and it seems like I'm going to have my second beauty tonic from Vanilla & Co. I'm surprised how it's really helpful this beauty tonic is especially with this weather, it makes you feel like you should wash your face every hour! (Which is bad, of course) I was so glad I bought this.


* If you're going to spray the product on to your face, mist from an arm's length to face. Wipe excess. I usually let the excess product dry on my skin.

With this tonic's benefits, you can use it also as a toner. Just grab a cotton or cotton pad then spray around 2 or 3 times then wipe your face. I personally use this only as a mist because I already have a toner.


You don't have to worry on waiting for too long just to make it dry, if you're uncomfortable with the feeling then wipe it off with a cotton or cotton pad. For me, I just let the mist dry on my skin. Also, it dries absorbs quickly so don't fret.

Vanilla & Co. makes me want to purchase more of their product because of their affordable prices lol. I mean PhP 189.00 / 150 mL for this tonic?! Why the heck not? It's pretty affordable if you ask me. And it's 2-in-1. Mist and toner!

What I love about this product:
  • Simple packaging
  • Easy to use 
  • The ingredient's benefits! 
  • It's 2-in-1
  • Everytime my face feels sticky, I use this and it never fails to do its job
  • It hydrates your skin without feeling sticky (anymore!)

What I do not like about this product:
  • None! :)

Repurchase? Yes!! 

Recommend? Yes. I recommend this beauty tonic to those who want an affordable 2-in-1 mist and tonic. Also, for oily/acne-prone skin.

Once again, another product that works for my skin! 'till next time.

No Responses to {REVIEW} Vanilla & Co. Witch Hazel Beauty Tonic Review

Leave a Reply