{REVIEW} Venus & Mars Naturals / V&M Jagermeister Pore Suit

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 16, 2013. Filed under: , , , , ,


Today I’ll be reviewing V&M’s Jagermeister Pore Suit (Php 255). I ordered this from Zalora last March 25, 2013 and received it after 3-4 days. My payment method was Cash On Delivery. I would really recommend ordering there! They have V&M, Mommy Patch, Barenaturals and Vanilla & Co.
My previous facial wash that I was using was Human Nature Tomato Extract Facial Wash. It was like other products.. it will be effective at first, but after a few months it’ll not be effective anymore. :(

image
image What it promises:
  • dramatically cleanses, minimizes and clears pores deep within
  • prevents pores from clogging up again by constructing pore diameter and allowing room for new cell growth
I bought this since it seems promising ayt? And due to my oily/acne prone skin + the super summer heat here in the Philippines makes my face very oily.
image
image
image The results:
The results was just… WOW! There were so many improvement in my skin. My pores in my nose as of now is not clogged anymore. Previously, my pores in my nose were super big and clogged! And when you squeeze it (I know it’s bad to squeeze blackheads but..) there’s this huge blackhead that will go out from that pore. image Gross, right?
Also, the redness and size of my pimples was reduced in just 2-3 days. My only problem is that I always sleep late because I’m addict (guiltyy!) = newborn pimples. image
imagePros:
  • it cleanses, minimizes and clears pores
  • good for clearing up blackheads and acnes
  • the smell is not too strong
  • good packaging design (I’ll give it 4 stars)
  • it’s quite affordable since you don’t have to use too much to form the foam
  • recommended for those who are having trouble with their acnes, blackheads and big pores
  • despite the temperature here in the Philippines (sweat = acne), this bar will really cleanse your pores giving you this squeaky clean feeling after washing your face
image Cons:
  • if you want something that really removes that has fast results, this is not for you
I will post more reviews of V&M products. Stay tuned! :)
image

No Responses to {REVIEW} Venus & Mars Naturals / V&M Jagermeister Pore Suit

Leave a Reply