{SKINCARE} {REVIEW} My Daily Skincare Routine (Day & Night) + Human Nature review & V&M products review

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 16, 2013. Filed under: , , , , , , , , ,

{SKINCARE} {REVIEW} My Daily Skincare Routine (Day & Night) + Human Nature review & V&M products review

As promised, I'm going to share you guys my daily skincare routine!
I'm an oily skin type and I'm really prone to acne!

image

① Human Nature Peppermint Lipbalm
② V&M Naturals Happy Pores Witch Hazel Toner
③ V&M Naturals Total Potion Youthful Power Serum
④ V&M Emu Radiance Cream
⑤ Zennutrients Soothing Eye Cream

It's important to have a daytime skincare routine also guys! If a cream based moisturizer is what you're using and you're an oily type, I suggest you use a gel based moisturizer!

image

① Human Nature Peppermint Lipbalm
② V&M Naturals Happy Pores Witch Hazel Toner
③ V&M Naturals Total Potion Youthful Power Serum
④ V&M 100% Fully Refined & Organic Emu Oil / V&M Emu Oil
⑤ V&M CPC+G "IT" Whitening Treatment
⑥ V&M Emu Radiance Cream
⑦ Zennutrients Soothing Eye Cream

Now for the short reviews of each product!~
① Human Nature Peppermint Lipbalm
  • This is a very wonderful product that I've been using eversince! There were so many Human Nature products that I have tried. Most of them worked amazingly at first, but after a few months it didn't... anymore. I like how when you apply more in the night, your lips will peel (not in a bad way but in a good way!). It means that those dead skincells in your lips were removed just by this lipbalm! It's just amazing. I have also tried their Wild Berry and also Choco Fudge. I like how Human Nature Wild Berry lipbalm gives this tint even though it's not supposed to be tinted. I hate Human Nature Choco Fudge because it smells awful when you have used it for a long time. It reminds me of a wintermelon milk tea or zagu drink! 
  • Repurchase: Yes! But only the Peppermint and Wild Berry flavor. I'll try the Tutti Frutti next time. 
  • Price: 64.75 PHP (4g)
② V&M Naturals Happy Pores Witch Hazel Toner
  • I bought this because my previous toner was Human Nature Tomato Extract Toner wasn't working on my face anymore. I was glad that it didn't break me out! Anyway, their package design was nice and simple but the sticker (you know, the printed sticker w/ brand name, ingredients and directions), instead of telling there the ingredients it actually says the description of the product (you can zoom in the picture if you want to check) But I don't mind since I trust V&M! For the effectiveness, I say it does it job! Witch hazel is known for its benefits like minimizes large pores and treats acne. I RECOMMEND this with an oily skin type. The PRICE makes me think twice if i'm gonna rebuy it again or not. By the way, I bought this at Zalora. I like shops like that where it's allowed to Cash On Delivery. It's such a hassle to commute just to deposit the payment!
  • Price: 185 PHP (50 ml)
③ V&M Naturals Total Potion Youthful Power Serum
  • I recommend this serum for any skin type because it's water based! Yes. I like how your skin easily absorbs the serum cause as far as I know, most of the serums are sticky. Well, it actually depends on what brand. So far I haven't noticed any whitening on my dark spots. or any miraculous changes. Since I'm still young, it's better to use products like this while it's early, right? I might buy a new serum that's more on hydration. At first, the smell was weird for me. It's like the smell when you opened a Vitamin C capsule (ofcourse it will smell like that, it has Vitamin C!)
  • Price: 585 PHP (20 ml)
④ V&M 100% Fully Refined & Organic Emu Oil / V&M Emu Oil
  • This oil is just wonderful. I use this sometimes at my daytime skincare routine to easily spread the Emu Radiance Cream but I prefer patting this emu oil on my face because of its benefits. First, if you put emu oil on your pimple before you go to sleep, get ready to see the improvements of your pimple. I usually get pimples on my forehead due to lack of sleep, my skin type and sweat. It's so perfect even if lagi kang puyat. But that doesn't mean you'll always sleep late just because you have emu oil! But seriously, I recommend this emu oil to everyone! It's not just for your face but also for your scars, hair serum, softener (for rough and dry skin) and more.
  • Price: 475 PHP (30 ml); 755 PHP (50 ml)
⑤ V&M CPC+G "IT" Whitening Treatment
  • Basically, what this product do is you add this (CPC+G) by mixing it with another product. My face is a bit tanned because it's so sunny in UST and sometimes I'm lazy to bring out my umbrella. Yes, yes~ lazy me. Anyway, I don't see any results on my face but for my knees... Let's just say it's back to it's original color! Yes, you're right. My knee whitened. All I did was put emu oil on my knees then add CPC+G "IT" Whitening Treatment (to make it spreadable) before you go to bed.
  • Price: 235 PHP (20 ml)
⑥ V&M Emu Radiance Cream
  • This moisturizing cream will be listed to one of my favorite moisturizers.. ever! I wish they used another container for the product instead of a tub. Using tub isn't really recommended but if you're like me (who is fine if it's a tub) then.. no fuss. I usually use alcohol before I use this since it's a tub. HYGIENE!~ Anyway, I really like using this cream before foundation because it DOES give you this powder finish! But still, you should use your finishing powder etc. etc. esp. oily skin types. This moisturizer kinda makes me sweat more so I have to wipe some especially on my forehead.
  • Price: 355 PHP (15 g)
⑦ Zennutrients Soothing Eye Cream
  • I bought this at SESOU without even searching for the review. When I see it I was like "Do I have to search for a review before buying this or not?" then after a few minutes "Nevermind, I'll just buy it and it has natural ingredients anyway!". So when I searched for the reviews, sadly, this blogger had a bad experience with this product. I also saw a thread where they talked about Zennutrients products which made me ask SESOU through Facebook and email if they accept refunds. They said yes but it's such a waste if I don't use this. So I did. I took the risk despite the ugly feedbacks! Who knows, maybe it was actually effective to some and just too lazy to write a review! I tried it for 1 week and no bad results. I continued it up until now and so far I liked it! It actually reduced the puffiness and I noticed that my dark circles lightened. It's kind of hard to look for an eye cream that does it job but this one sure did! I don't recommend this to sensitive skin type unless you want to trust an organic product. Up to you~ Don't tell me I didn't warn you.
  • Price: 300 PHP (15 gms)
* Ratings and repurchases removed for incoming detailed and more explained blog post! :)
I hope my short reviews were helpful. If you have any questions regarding my skincare routine or the products I use, click here.
'till next time! :)

1 Response to {SKINCARE} {REVIEW} My Daily Skincare Routine (Day & Night) + Human Nature review & V&M products review

  1. Unknown

    Thanks for sharing your daytime and nighttime skincare routine! Any changes for 2014? XD

    ~Pauline @Kallony

Leave a Reply