{WISHLIST} 30 Products I Want To Buy

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 16, 2013. Filed under: , ,

...if I had the money!

Almost all of the girls today want to try out so many things like facial wash, creams, beauty oils and etc! As a student who wants to maintain her skin, of course has wishlists too. Here are the few things that I would buy if I had the money:

1. CURE Natural Aqua Gel
 - BOUGHT

2. V&M Acne Solution
 - I want to kill my acnes with this organic acne solution of V&M! 

3. V&M Bikini Bomb
 - To whiten my scars in my body

4. Milea Royal Jelly Eye Mask
 - I will buy this after I used almost all of my Zennaturals Eye Cream[[MORE]]

5. Vanilla & Co. Beauty Tonic
 - BOUGHT! 

6. Vanilla & Co. Drops of Dew
 - The description of this product just made me want to buy it (and also the price)

7. V&M African Black Soap
 - To combat my oily and acne prone skin.

8. V&M Rewinding Stemcell
 - BOUGHT

9. V&M CPC+G bar
 - For the intensive whitening effect.

10. V&M Rosehip Oil
 - Good reviews and it has so many benefits! So.. why not? :)

11. V&M Lip Bloomer
 - An exfoliator for my lips. I know I can just use sugar or my toothbrush to exfoliate my lips but I also want to try this so I could write a review of it.

12. Barenaturals Natural Pink w/ SPF 15
 - Seems promising!

13. VMW Hypoallergenics Red Better Spot Corrector
 - An affordable acne treatment of VMW Hypoallergenics so might as well try this to combat my acnes!

14. V&M Tonic Liquid Concealer
 - To conceal those dark circles.

15. Barenaturals Flawless Radiance Foundation Ivory
 - Finishing powder that I want to try.

16. Leyende Face Canvas Moisturizer
 - BOUGHT!

17. V&M Spa Milk Salt
 - The benefits! The previous milk salt I used doesn't work so I don't exfoliate my skin anymore so I would love to try this. + it's natural! :)

18. Leyende Out Of Sight
 - After using almost all my Zennaturals, I will try this asap also.

19. KRAVE Triple P Fruit Masque
 - A mask with whitening extracts. I might try this after buying Tomatox of Tony Moly's

20. MIMI Twilight Doll Skin Nightime Lotion
 - It seems promising! I haven't read reviews but I have this feeling that it's good. ;)

21. Mommy Patch Body Dusting Powder
 - The Mommy Patch that I was supposed to buy! XD

22. Red Berries Face Architect Natural Foundation
 - I need a new foundation with SPF (or maybe without -- anything is fine) and this seems promising. 

23. Milea Glutathione Cream
 - To whiten my tan skin.

24. V&M Glamorize Beautifying Pink Clay
 - I just want to try this. And it's also from V&M (trusted brand)

25. V&M Keep Safe "Untinted" Facial Sunblock w/ SPF 35
 - If ever I bought a foundation without SPF

26. Mommy Patch Cocoa Butter Lip Rescue
 - Great for giving it as a gift that's why I want it. :D

27. Lioele Waterproof Eye Liner
 - I want a brown waterproof eye liner to give my eyes this natural look.

28. Tony Moly Tomatox
 - Brightening + whitening effect!

30. Tony Moly Maxi Volume Force Mascara
 - I need a waterproof mascara that can be used everyday

So far, this is all that I want to buy. I might not buy Hada Labo or JUJU Aquamoist this year because 1. I don't have a Paypal account, 2. I'm 17 and 3. I don't have money.

'till the next wishlist! :)

Btw: all of these products can be bought in Mimi & Tofu Online Shop :)

No Responses to {WISHLIST} 30 Products I Want To Buy

Leave a Reply